ART & SCIENCE NODE
Augmented Reality Application
Last edited on April 15, 2021
The Augmented Reality Application ART & SCIENCE NODE is an art project in the form of a
mobile application using augmented reality (AR) technology. It allows Users to engage with
Augmented Reality and explore the possibilities when AR is integrated into the mobile device.
The application is provided by Fundacja: Art & Science Synergy Foundation – Art & Science Node
[FASSF/ASN], a non-governmental organization registered in Poland, at Chełmińska 11/6, 60-645 in
Poznań, Poland, KRS0000548066, NIP PL7811907921 (hereinafter referred to as: „the Foundation”).
SCIENCE NODE application by the method of collecting, processing and storing personal
data necessary for the provision of services provided via the mobile application (hereinafter
referred to as the „Application”) by the Foundation.
- The User of the Application is anyone who has the Application installed on a mobile device
and uses the functionalities provided as part of the Application (hereinafter referred to as „the
- To ensure the correct operation of the Application on mobile devices, the User must agree to
use the built-in camera in the phone so that the User can take full advantage of the augmented
reality features. Lack of permission to use the camera will result in the inability to use the
Application. Permission to use the mobile device’s camera is only granted while using the App
and with the User’s consent.
- The application does not store any personal data that could enable a third party to identify a
specific application User. Anonymous data on the Users’ activity in the Application may be
processed by the Foundation for statistical purposes.
- The Application is provided to you “as is” without any warranty or representations of any
kind. The User assumes all risk connected to installing or using the mobile app on the User’s
- If the User uses the Application to take an image of a third-party work, it is their responsibility
to ensure that they have all necessary permissions to make and/or share the image.
- If the User uses the Application to take an image of any person or any minor, the User
understands that he/she must obtain the permission of that person (or that person’s legal
guardian if under the age of 18) before using that image in any commercial manner. The User
agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this App from any and all liability
relating to any claim made against them based on the User’s use of the App.
- The Foundation does not collect any identifying information about the Users of this
Application and does not upload, transmit or store any images, video or audio Users captured
with this App.
- By installing the Application on a mobile device, the User accepts the rules described in this
time ensures that the rights of the User resulting from this document will not be limited
without his consent.