Sponsored by the Art & Science Synergy Foundation
Our reason for being
Notre raison d’être
Unser Grund zu sein
A. Our ambitions
• Creating a platform for sharing knowledge, ideas and experience between scientific
and artistic milieus.
• Challenging and promoting interdisciplinary excellence in art and science.
• Promoting the synergy between art and science for innovation and creativity.
• Defining and strengthening the role and place of art in the society of knowledge.
• Developing an artistic/scientific/research community and network as a source of valuable knowledge, based on individual and interdisciplinary studies, on openness and cooperation.
- To dare
B. Our aims / objectives
• The sustainability of synergy between Art, Science and Technology.
• Creating opportunities for the powerful exchange of ideas between theorists and practitioners in art, science and technology.
• Bringing together people from diverse backgrounds to explore and generate new ideas and alternative perspectives on science and culture.
• Mobilizing and stimulating the domains of art, science and technology to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- Offering graciously to artists and scientists an international and multidisciplinary platform for self-exhibition of outstanding works.
C. Our activities in the global environment
All activities comply graciously with the stated ambitions and aims.
• Art & Science events, presentations, lectures, workshops, exhibitions, and symposia
• Information flow in the area of Art & Science - Networking - Mentoring artists and scientists
• Cooperation with artists and scientists - Cooperation with universities/academic institutions
• Cooperation with research institutes - Cooperation with industry partners
• Cooperation with institutions and organizations
• Cooperation with existing venues in Art & Science
- To challenge
D. Our expertises
- Science & Technology
- Innovative Communication strategy
- To strive for excellence
E. Our targeted Audiences
• The Society of Knowledge
F. Our permanent open questions to our Audiences
Nos questions permanentes@ASN Unsere ständigen Fragen@ASN
- Where are we standing? Où sommes nous? Wo stehen wir?
- Where will we go? Où irons nous? Wohin werden wir gehen?
- What can we become? Que pouvons nous devenir? Was können wir werden?
=> All is data